Tuesday, June 18, 2019

list of deaths at 4 winslow st arlington mass

https://archive.org/details/DeathsAt4WinslowStArlingtonMass

just a short list of sudden deaths and unattended deaths

public housing

just for future reference

----------------------------------------

I really need to find the info for the guy who ODed in Apt 1109 - it
was between maybe 7/2008 and 11/2009 - Walter Wright died around that
time - Walter Wright had left the apt and gone to a nursing home
apparently - his niece was in the apt afterwards - maybe she was
taking care of Walter for a while - some guy from Lowell or Chelmsford
was her boyfriend - many people saw them coming thru the lobby
together every day - I knew something was up but had no idea it was
drugs - he would never make eye contact with me iirc - his obituary
was in the paper and his wife and daughter wrote some sad stuff - I
cant find that in my notes at this time - maybe I can find Walter
Wrights obituary and look for a nieces name - or maybe some old online
telephone directory will show her name associated with that apt - I
talked to the niece once - a tenant gave me a cellphone that they
"found" - I called the number and the niece barks - 'I want my phone
back' - I said OK - she came to my apt and took it - no problem that
day - but that was probably a headsup that was supposed to get my
attention - but like I said, I saw no indication of drug use they
both looked like typical USAers - he looked like a sturdy jock to me -
maybe 6 foot 200 lb - there was another tenant that gave me a story
about the housing director trying to hold the niece at the scene
before the cops arrived - not sure how true that was - another tenant
told me she pleaded with the office to let the niece into the apt (the
day of the OD) because the niece was constantly ringing the phone in
the apt looking for the guy - now that I look back on it, it was
pretty sad all around

No comments:

Post a Comment