Saturday, February 26, 2022

Re: Donald Trump Coronavirus Task Force Briefing April 7

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-coronavirus-task-force-briefing-april-7

==================

Speaker 1: (26:08)
Thank you, sir. Did you see these memos that are reportedly Peter
Navarro wrote back in January. When did you see them and how does
these memos sort of square with what you've often said that nobody
could have predicted this? It sounds like he was predicting.

I didn't see them, but I heard he wrote some memos talking about
pandemic. I didn't see them. I didn't look for them either, but that
was about the same time as I felt that we should do it. That was about
the same time that I closed it down. I asked him about it just a
little while ago because I read something about a memo. I said, "Did
you do a memo?" I didn't look for… I didn't see it. I didn't ask him
to show it to me. He said, "Yes. I talked about the possibility of a
pandemic." Nobody said it's going to happen, but there is a
possibility. There always has been a possibility, but people wouldn't
talk about it. But it was right about the time that I closed it down.
And interestingly, the World Health Organization was not in favor of
us closing it down. And- ....

====================

Well, you're not going to lose millions of lives, but you'll lose
plenty of money. But I couldn't have done it any better because it was
about the same time, and I closed it down to China.

No comments:

Post a Comment