Tuesday, November 22, 2022

think he is trying to tell us something lol dr john campbell

Natural immunity protects - https://youtu.be/VjTsQ2Ufi4U - 20 minutes

(notice how he keeps his videos to 20 minutes - pretty sure there is
good evidence that people tune out after 20 minutes)

==================

from comments

23 hours ago
About 10 years ago I asked a young Australian Doctor how he prevented
himself from catching all the bugs from patients. He said the only
vitamin supplement he took were high D3. He said most people lack in
it even in sunny countries as they spend their days indoors. I have
been taking it for 10 years and hardly get sick. No jabs for me.
36
Reply
2 replies

MAG DEBATES

8 hours ago
Which d3 do you take I'm starting d3 with K2 drops x 4 drops a day.my
friends says to much is bad for the kidneys tho
Reply




Your ability to convey what needs to be said with out actually being
"allowed" to say it is epic.
14
Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment