Saturday, June 24, 2023

trump ranting to religious crowd

https://www.youtube.com/live/mF2QUfMdhNk?feature=share

20K watching

trump if elected willgive china 2 days to get bases out of cuba or big tariffs

they are after you not me but I am in the way

radical left lunatics

same speech as sc

"what the hell" - quote - to religious crowd

how can religious people vote for democrats? catholics being
prosecuted - devout catholics as teroristys - spies into churches

how can 60% of religious vote for democrats? crowd is silent

religion keeps you sane and honest - they are trying to take that away
from you - how do they get 60% of vote - I dont understand

trump sounds tired - crowd is anemic

832 pm edt - he swears again

trump whining like the "greatest victim"

"thats why you have no choice but to vote for donald trump!" - 834 pm edt

crowd chanting usa usa usa

we are here on sat night for religion

country will be better than ever

no president has ever faught for christians as hard as me

one other candidate was boed off the stage

we wnt thru 4 great years

we did more than any other president

I did not much more than I said I would

reformed judiciary

worrying about judges going to the wrong side

No comments:

Post a Comment