Tuesday, August 22, 2023

anti annexation scanner feed

" I don't know why the City of Springfield feeds drop out sometimes as
they are on the same scan list and share the same radio system as the
county. I don't get compensated for the the feed and I do this of my
own free will. I may remove the Springfield talk groups because of the
complaints and I have little use for the City of Springfield
Commisioners and City Manager anyways. If you are a Springfield
resident, you should contact your local officials and tell them to
stop destroying the townships with annexation. "

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/38735

springfield ohio - live scanner audio - openness - political comment

annexation seems to be a major problem across the usa - except in the northeast

No comments:

Post a Comment