Wednesday, April 28, 2021

re - aha - forgot to mention

re - aha - forgot to mention

(aha = arlington housing authority = massachusetts)

my neighbor in 1105 died during pandemic - medics came and did cpr on
her for 20 minutes - she was long gone - cpr was discontinued in the
apartment - presumably with the blessings of a medical control doctor
- I think this was a special covid protocol - and possibly the only
time the protocol was used in Arlington in the last year - give or
take 1 or 2 cases

her son invited me into the apt to watch the cpr - I just took a peek
in - she was a nurse from bejing - had been married to a surgeon - I
think I heard her hit the floor at 7 am - but her alarms never sounded
- and she never yelled - I was told she was found on the bed - which
seems odd - son didnt come to apt till maybe 11 am - there was a
missed message with a tenant that called her daily - there is a little
more to the story but that is the jist of it

we all need 'man down alarms' in this bld

she was approx 95 but it was a tough way to go I think

also - maybe the guy upstairs moved out - last time I heard him 2 or 3
months ago he was coughing up a lung

also - the woman downstairs died recently - again I think I heard her
fall but she never yelled and no alarms went off - she was found a
while later

people are always dropping stuff in the bld - so loud bangs and
crashes are par for the course - sadly - other people pay for it

----------------------

the window guys seem to be back at work here again today - on the
first and 2nd floors I guess

on sunday there was loud hammering for 3 or 4 hours in the afternoon -
I have no idea what that was about - sounded like someone building a
hut on a balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment