Wednesday, April 28, 2021

re - aha - the whole soap opera and nothing but the soap opera

we still have the million dollar question

if richard murray was elected in 2013 for a 5 year term, why was he
still serving in 2020?

john griffin said he served 20 years - thats in the aha minutes - maybe dec 2020

did griffin spill the beans on murray and get fired?

also - whats up with the new windows for the bld? - last night jack
nagle said there was a problem between the contractor and the
manufacturer - rumor around the bld was that the windows were sized
wrong - ph said last night at aha board meeting that work was stopped
for 2 weeks

jack nagle said a new schedule would be released with larger print -
the last printout of window replacement dats was pretty small - I was
scheduled for June 6 iirc to get new windows

windows have leaked in here for 25 years ish - I had water thru my
ceiling in last rain storm approx 3 weeks ago - water dripped thru my
living room ceiling by the window for approx 8 hours

on a different note - saw rm in a evangelical meeting on the picnic
table Sunday with 3 black folks - previously saw him dressed up as a
Indian - and have heard him talking like an old negro woman - for a
'blind' guy, he has quite the range - I remember when he walked head
first into a door on floor 4 - no shoes on - I told nm about that -
she said he deserved it - lol - she was buddys with him and pw - nm
told me that she was a stock broker + engineer + scientist - lol - she
had quite the range also - pw dissappeared into thin air after ad
almost landed on him from the 14th floor - I just noticed that she was
50 but listed in my database as 80 - who was she really? - someone
jumped off the roof that day from betty ? apt

No comments:

Post a Comment