Wednesday, April 28, 2021

re - aha - frank terlizzi

re - arlington housing authority (aha) - Massachusetts

was frank terlizzi the campaign manager for nick metropolis? (some
name is on campaign disclosure form - cant quite read it)

there was a guy named frank terlizzi who lived above me in apt 1205
about 5 years ago - about 6 foot 200 lb - looked 50 - met me on
elevator one day - shook my hand and introduced himself - said he was
going to a burns funeral - hard to keep track of all the burns in
arlington he said since there was so many of them

also - there was an old tall white guy in this bld maybe 7 years ago -
white hair iirc - maybe called whitey - maybe he was a burns - there
was a burns listed in the bld around the 7th floor - 1 time he was
friendly to me on elevator - another time he gave me a dirty look (on
the 2nd floor iirc) - there was a selectman named burns also recently
- I think he went to work for a marijuana company and resigned from
the BOS - maybe in 2019

pretty sure that frank terlizzi got evicted by aha for not paying rent
maybe 5 years ago - I found that court record online - and I am pretty
sure that someone new moved into the 1205 apt about 5 years ago

curiouser and curiouser

note - apt 1102 has been vacant for approx 9 years - ae lived in there
f0r 6 months - she told me to my face that she moved out because a
water leak ruined her couch - she moved to the other side of floor 11

note - apt 1103 had an old lady who apparently lost her mind - she
gave bedbugs to the firemen who came to her apt 10 times - then some
guy moved in about 1 year ago - he talked loud on phone alot - but he
has not been around in 2 months - originally I overheard a woman being
given a tour of the apt and saying "this will be fine" - so I thought
a woman was moving in - when the person moved in they used a cargo van
driven by an older WM - and there was a WF there approx 40 - and the
aha mtnce clerk was there also I think - unknown why - the woman and
mtnce clerk looked up when I looked out my window - maybe they saw me
looking at them and moving my curtain - the new guy in 1103 met me in
the hall 1 day and introduced himself - said his name was not Tim
O'leary like the drug guy from the 70s

note - the aha mtnce clerk mentioned above retired in 2020 - I suspect
that John Griffin, Richard Murray, and Nick Mitropolis all have 20
years of state service either as aha commissioners or aha employees -
something going on

No comments:

Post a Comment