Saturday, February 19, 2022

ratfucker stone throws oathkeepers under bus

https://www.lawfareblog.com/conspirators-proud-boys-and-oath-keepers-jan-6

As it happened, Stone did not attend any rallies on Jan. 6. Last month
he told Fox News's Tucker Carlson in an interview, "I had a feeling,
an intuition. I just did not want to go. I think that God was giving
me a signal."

Asked by Vice News about his role in the events of Jan. 6, Stone
denied any responsibility and added: "Since I never left my hotel room
at all on January 6, and since I was not at the Capitol and know
nothing about the events there, I urge you to be very, very careful."
When the House Select Committee attempted to depose Stone last month,
he invoked his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination.

No comments:

Post a Comment