Thursday, October 10, 2024

foresaken lowell mass - yt video - 1 hour

https://youtu.be/vvPlv0ZkOBg?si=7MpIYI5llOO4adVR

afaik lowell has 1 or 2 murders a year and 1 or 2 big fires - but it
seems very safe overall - not sure why it is forsaken - lots of
cambodians there now

========================



comments are positive

"That was a fantastic video. I'm also a fellow Lowell resident. Born
and raised in this city and I am proud to be from here. Not so much
anymore because it's too congested. Art is the handmaid of human good,
that used to be the slogan that was on the cruisers from the cops. I
think I'm about your age too so I've seen everything that you have
seen pretty much. I'm going to definitely share this video with family
members. Thanks for the great content"

to serve and protect used to be on some police cars - but its just words

No comments:

Post a Comment