Saturday, May 18, 2019

San Diego cops - 70% live outside of city

https://twitter.com/JohnAFisher/status/1129752809723895810

thats kinda weird - all of San Diego strikes me as being one huge suburb

I wonder how many suburban cops live in San Diego?

I imagine if you did a analysis you would find that 50% of dwelling
units in San Diego County are within San Diego City - I wonder what
the breakdown is on single family homes vs multi family homes

My town seems to be 50% single family homes and 50% multi familys -
but we are only 5 square miles - of course many single familys in
Arlington have basement apts - not exactly legal - but that makes them
actually multi family instead of single family - and airbnb is
probably turning everything on its head

next town to west is Lexington - they are probably 95% single family homes

No comments:

Post a Comment