Thursday, July 30, 2020

sirens in london

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hvVbmZxUQU&feature=em-lsp

I watched the first 7 minutes - ambulances and cop cars screaming
around London - THEY HAD GREEN TRAFFIC LIGHTS EVERY SINGLE TIME

in fact - around 7:00 - an ambulance went thru green light AND THEN
TURNED SIREN ON

cops going 100mph to ???? - I dont know what the cops were doing - I
wonder how many people they kill every year driving like that

of course - if they are coming to save me - I want them here faster

but the reality is - they didnt need the sirens 90% of the time - and
the cops going 100 mph is crazy - even if they are "among the best
drivers in the world"

how much time do they really save with sirens and high speeds - and
does it really help to save lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment