Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Map of volunteer fire stations in Tokyo - 50%

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1lo1QW5iuJle2Jme1JQLVdKk5Z4uUj2su&usp=sharing

today I found some sub stations of the volunteers - which might mean
there are twice as many vol stations as I previously thought - maybe
not - maybe only 10% more

in any case - as a wild guess - I am guessing that this map shows only
50% of the volunteer stations at this time

the zerg90 primary map for tokyo has more of the vol stations at this
time - but I am working to develop a different layer for just the vol
stations - and I just wanted to show what I have come up

99% of the vol stations are all the same - 2 floors - 1 roll up bay
door - signs - red light - (maybe horns or watch tower or hose rack or
antennas also)

1% are just lockers with 1 rollup bay door

No comments:

Post a Comment