Friday, August 27, 2021

the dash and p and 0 keys just started to work !!!

1128 am - the dash and p and 0 just started to work on my computer

I knew I heard a guy yelling - lots of construction work around here
today as usual - lots of banging and scraping and drilling as they
repoint the bld and install new windows - I think they are 90%
complete

approx 15 minutes ago I heard a clunk and a loud yell off in the
distance - then I could swear I could barely hear some guy ranting and
raving - I thought a worker had nearly cut off another workers leg or
something - but no action on 460.60

the guy yelled for about 10 minutes - I noticed the yelling stopped -
then my keys started to work again

years ago - I always had to retype 'hospital' on my keyboard - that
was maybe 2000 to 2010 - then a certain guy moved out or died - in
fact there were 2 of them - on 12th flr and 14th flr - then 'hospital'
was OK but some other word was problematic iirc

bottom line - I have no control over where the electrons go when they
leave my computer - either via Net chord or wifi

Dear Chekists - fuck you

No comments:

Post a Comment