Saturday, June 27, 2020

2019 Tokyo FD Annual Report

https://www.tfd.metro.tokyo.lg.jp/hp-soumuka/gyouseigaiyou_e/data/annual_report_2019_06.pdf#page=1

total budget - 55 billion yen - 4 billion yen pays for the volunteers

income - 45 billion from OTHER - ????

I think the volunteer pumpers are owned by the individual cities
within Metro Tokyo - because the total number of pumpers is given as
489 - and if you add up the engines from the various districts it
comes to 489 approx - and that looks like the number of paid engines -
I will have to double check my map

I probably posted about this before - I think the bottom line is - 489
full size paid pumpers - plus maybe 500 volunteer minipumpers (which
are housed in 500 single bay 2 floor volunteer fire stations
throughout Metro Tokyo - even downtown)

No comments:

Post a Comment