Wednesday, March 13, 2019

wild stuff at youtube

https://youtu.be/FrkEDe6Ljqs - nightshift - commodores

comments from video producer includes this

It was 2009 if i remember correctly, in Gulf Shores/Orange Beach,
Alabama on a summer night that I along with my best friends walked
into a seafood festival in search of food and entertainment. The band
playing was The Commodores and I had no clue who they were (i knew of
their songs but didn't know it was them that sang them). I wasn't into
that kind of music at all at the time but after that night I was and
still am. My friend Daniel showed us all how to have a good time that
night and this takes me back to that experience. Daniel was killed in
a car crash six weeks ago, after working the nightshift playing at
open mic night here in Jackson, MS. To all of you, go see your best
friends while you have the chance! This is a great song and great
video Mr. Miller, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment